Executive Courses at Eastern Mediterranean University have been offered in many different areas and combinations, including: Banking and Finance, Environmental and Civic Awareness, Communication and Media, Architecture, Engineering, Information Technology, Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Specific themes have included:
- Investment Appraisal and Risk Analysis
- Credit Analysis and Lending Principles
- Building Effective Systems to Ensure Quality and Improve Performance in Educational and Training Institutions
- Virtual Manufacturing
- Computer Engineering and Programming
- Management and Team Building
Recent corporate clients taking executive courses at Eastern Mediterranean University have included:
- Bank Mellat
- The Arab Federation for Quality
- South Oil Company, Iraq
EMU also specialises in the conservation of the marine and coastal environments, and the rich variety of management issues that this involves. Visitors to EMU are able not only to take courses but experience first-hand the issues involved in protecting the sea turtles of Cyprus.
Working with the EMU International Office, our WMG Office at EMU has also recently offered short courses in:
- Developing Small Businesses
- Organisational Behaviour and Motivation
- Academic and Professional Presentation and Writing Skills
- Performance Management and Professional Development
- Curriculum Development and Management
Course have been offered during the summer and by special arrangement at other times in the year and in external locations.