First established in 1979, Eastern Mediterranean University is achieving a growing reputation for delivery of high quality English-medium education. With a population of some 19,000 students from around 100 different countries, the university prides itself on its international identity and outlook.
Located just outside the astonishing medieval city of Famagusta, and just a short distance from the coast, the university offers modern facilities, a wide-range of accommodation, and all the advantages of the climate and relaxed and hospitable life-style of the Mediterranean.
For students considering taking a WMG programme at EMU, or indeed any other related programme, EMU will provide you:
- A peaceful study environment in a beautiful part of the Mediterranean.
- A safe and secure lifestyle on an island famed for hospitality and one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
- Access to some of the most spectacular beaches in the region with swimming possible eight months of the year.
- Access to top class support facilities including a private beach club, sports facilities, health centre, and library, as well as a range of accommodation options.
- Ongoing support and attention in a family environment.
- Options for further certification through short courses and seminars.
Learn more about EMU, its programmes, facilities and accommodation at the EMU Home Page